Thursday, December 11, 2014

DOstamper STARS #111 - Color My World Christmas

Welcome to another DOstamper STARS Thrusday Challenge.  This week we have a Color My World challenge.
 
 
I took a very Christmas interpretation of these colors.  I couldn't seem to make the Basic Black work for me, so I used Early Espresso instead (hope that is OK).  When the Hardwood background stamp came out in the annual catalog, I couldn't get enough.  I haven't used as much lately, so it seemed like the time.  I stamped the Hardwood background in Early Espresso on Natural White cardstock.

 
I stamped the wreath in three colors - Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Real Red.  Using two greens helps give some dimension to the leaves.  I then cut it out using the coordinating framelits.

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
 
  • Robyn Rasset: Wood You Be Mine card
  • Judy Strickling: Cheerful Tags card
  • Miriam Bollinger: Today & Everyday card
  • Sharon Bennett: Pillow Box
  • Dawn Olchefske:  Ornate Tag Punch Treat
  •  
    All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
    Stamps:  Good Greetings, Hardwood, Wonderous Wreath
    Paper:  Natural White, Whisper White, Early Espresso
    Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
    Other:  Wonderous Wreath Framelits

    No comments:

    Post a Comment