Thursday, October 23, 2014

DOstamper STARS - #104

Welcome back to another Thursday DOstamper STARS Challenge.  This week we are working with the photo-inspired Home Sweet Home Challenge.

 
I love the colors and feel of this photo.  It definitely feels like fall here in Wisconsin.  The leaves are changing colors and the cool, crisp air just makes you want to cuddle up in a blanket.
 
I am using our Naturals White cardstock for the background of this card.  The stamping is done using the For All Things stamp set.  I combined that with the Color Me Autumn Washi Tape for the layout of this card.

 
I stamped another version of this card using Blackberry Bliss.  For this card I changed the orientation from landscape to portrait.

 
Here they are together.  Leave me a comment below and let me know if you like the Cajun Craze or Blackberry Bliss version better.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Find even more inspiration from my fellow STARS.
 
  • Dawn Olchefske:  Autumn Accents card
  • Sharon Bennett: Gently Falling card
  • Robyn Rasset:  Fall Fest Waterfall card
  • Connie Plaumann: Age Awareness card
  • Miriam Bollinger: Lovely As a Tree card
  •  Judy Strickling:  Seasonally Scattered card

  •  
    All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
    Stamps:  For All Things
    Paper:  Naturals White, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Baked Brown Sugar
    Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar
    Other:  Color Me Autumn Designer Washi Tape

    6 comments:

    1. Love your cards Cindy! I might just have to CASE these two... TFS!!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I like the Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey....complementary colors are always a winning combination

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great cards! I like the Cajun craze.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I'm drawn towards the Blackberry Bliss one. Thanks for participating in this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    5. I honestly love them BOTH!!! ;)

      Thank you for sharing!

      Crafty hugs,

      Jennifer
      partridgelu at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete