Thursday, July 3, 2014

Home Sweet Home DSC #089

Happy Thursday.  Welcome to my blog.  Today is another Home Sweet Home challenge with the DOstamper STARS. 
 
 
I was inspired by the color palette and some of the images in this fabulous photo.  I used the Hardwood background stamp on the Garden Green layer to create my base. 
 
 
I liked the way the drop cloth had spots of color and that is what inspired my stamping.  I used the smallest images from the Mixed Bunch stamp set and stamped them in Real Red, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight.  The greeting is from the Geometrical stamp set.

 
Tomorrow is Independence Day in the United States.  Hope you have a safe and happy holiday.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
Check out my fellow STARS for more inspiration
  • Dawn's Pictogram Punch Card
  • Miriam's Starburst Sayings Card
  • Sharon's Groovy Kind of Love Card 
  • Connie's Flower Patch Card
  •  
    All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
     
    Stamps: Geometrical, Mixed Bunch, Hardwood
    Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Garden Green, Brights Background DSP Stack
    Ink:  Jet Black Stazon Ink, Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
    Other:  None

    1 comment: