Thursday, July 10, 2014

DOstamper STARS Challenge #090

Welcome back to another DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge.  This week is a Color My World Challenge.


Ok.  I didn't exactly follow the colors in the challenge.  Instead of Coastal Cabana, I chose a slightly darker Bermuda Bay.  Then on the yellow side, I chose Daffodil Delight instead of Crushed Curry.  Either way, I think I am in the spirit of the challenge and it is all for fun anyway.


For my card, I made an uneven gate folding card.  I stamped three balloons using the Sketched Birthday stamp set on Whisper White cardstock.  I placed two squares on the left panel and the center square on the right panel.


What a fun, gender neutral birthday card.  Thanks for stopping by. 
Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration:
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.

Stamps: Sketched Birthday
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Brights DSP Stack
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon Ink, Bermuda Bay
Other:  Bitty Banner Framelits, Brights Stampin' Write Markers

3 comments:

  1. Love this gate fold card with the alternating squares. Going to have to case this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun fold card, Cindy. What a fun surprise! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the uneven gate fold Cindy! You come up with the cutest cards!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete