Thursday, July 31, 2014

DOstamper STARS #092

Happy Thursday this last day of July 2014.  This week is a Home Sweet Home challenge featuring this lovely bedroom grouping from Beach House Linens.


When I first saw this photo, I thought beach, seashells, ocean theme.  Well, that was just not happening for me this week.  Then I switched to a color inspiration and this is the card I came up with.  I combined Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight.  I used the Bloom For You flower stamp (with coordinating punches) and the Work of Art stamp set for the stripes and sentiment.

 

I cut the tag using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and added a bow tied with Melon Mambo 1/4" Taffeta Ribbon and Crushed Curry Baker's Twine (I know - not Daffodil Delight, but close enough for me).


Hope you enjoyed my card for today.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration:
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.

Stamps: Bloom for You, Work of Art
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Jet Black Stazon
Other:  Fun Flower Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Melon Mambo 1/4" Taffeta Ribbon, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Jewels Basic Rhinestones,

3 comments:

  1. I like the way the flower hangs over the sides of the tag! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag Cindy! Thanks for playing along for this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete