Thursday, June 12, 2014

Home Sweet Home Bling

Hello.  Welcome to another DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge.  This week is a Home Sweet Home challenge.  Isn't this a great necklace?  I love the floral design.  Of course, that is the inspiration for my card this week.


I used the Flower Shop stamp set stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  The first time I saw a demonstration of heat embossing was with gold embossing powder.  It is still amazing to watch the powder melt into sparkling gold.


I punched the Brushed Gold tag using the Tag Topper Scalloped Punch.  The sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts is heat embossed on vellum and layered under the Whisper White Organza Ribbon bow.


Thanks for stopping by.  Check out my fellow STARS for more inspiration.


All items Stampin' Up unless noted.

Stamps: Flower Shop, A Dozen Thoughts
Paper:  Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Vellum Cardstock
Ink:  Versamark
Other:  Gold Emboss Powder, Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Tag Topper Scalloped Punch, Basic Pearl Jewel

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your card Cindy....you used one of my favorite sentiments! I might just have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete