Thursday, June 19, 2014

Color My World Happy

Greetings.  Welcome to this week's DOstamper STARS challenge.  This week we are playing with color.  These colors seemed so bright and cheerful, I thought a happy card was in order.
 

I used strips of paper from the Polka Dot Parade DSP collection to create my banners.  This DSP is now retired, but the Brights Background DSP Stack would be a good alternative. 

 
The flower is from the Mixed Bunch stamp set.  I stamped the image with Jet Black Stazon on Whisper White cardstock and then punched it out using the Blossom Punch.  I added a Daffodil Delight candy dot to the center.
 
 
Hopefully this card brought a smile to your face.  Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
 
 
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
 
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Geometrical
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Polka Dot Parade DSP (Retired)
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon Ink
Other:  Brights Candy Dots, Blossom Punch

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a cheerful card, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banners are perfect! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete