Thursday, May 1, 2014

Home Sweet Home #80

Happy May Day!!  I can't believe it is the first of May already.  It has been so gray and rainy here in Wisconsin.  It doesn't really feel like spring yet.  It could be worse - we could be getting snow like they are farther north.
 
 
I was inspired by the colors and the circle/polka dot shapes in this photo.  I love the Timeless Talk stamp set and it made an appearance here again today.  I donate a lot of my cards to Operation Write Home, so I am always on the hunt for stamps that are gender neutral or masculine.

 
The sentiment is from the Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
 
Dawn's Simply Sketched Card
Linda's Confirmation Card
Sharon's Oh Happy Day Card
Mackenzie's Wreath Card
Connie's Sympathy Card
Heidi's Geometrical Card
 
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
 
Stamps: Timeless Talk, Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit
Paper:  Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Ink:  Soft Suede
Other:  Candy Dots - Brights

2 comments: