Thursday, April 17, 2014

DOstamper STARS Challenge #078

Time for another DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge.  Today it is a Color My World challenge. 
 
 
The colors for today's challenge are soft and sweet.  I was looking through my Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper and found this Pool Party sheet in the I Am Me paper pack.  The scallops in the paper looks great with the scallops in the cupcakes.  I stamped the greeting on Whisper White punched with the Modern Label punch.  I punched a second label using Wisteria Wonder, cut it in half and then layered it behind the white.

 
I will be featuring the I Am Me DSP in my next few challenge posts.  I think this Designer Series Paper is definitely worth checking out.  The scale of a lot of the prints make them great for card making, yet there are some bolder images if you enjoy scrapbooking.
 
I hope you like my card.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
Be sure to visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
 
 
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
 
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, I Am Me Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party
Other:  Cupcake Punch, Modern Label Punch, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (retired)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy...great card...love Create a Cupcake stamp set! I wish I had a cupcake right now...would go great with my cup of coffee... :)

    ReplyDelete