Thursday, April 10, 2014

DOstamper STARS Challenge #077

Hooray for Thursday.  Time for another DOstamper STARS Challenge.  This week is a Home Sweet Home Challenge.  This patio furniture looks like it is some place warm near a beach.  Wish I was there!  It is slowly starting to get warmer here in Wisconsin - slowly...
 
I was very inspired by the square shape of the pillows and the nautical theme.  I immediately thought of the By the Tide stamp set when I was this photo.

 
This is my third card featuring the Hardwood background stamp.  This version has a more weathered look stamped on Natural White card stock distressed with Early Espresso ink.

 
Thanks for visiting today.  Be sure to visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
 

All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
 
Stamps: By the Tide, Hardwood, A Dozen Thoughts
Paper:  Natural White, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink:  Early Espresso
Other:  None

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! And I love how it could be adapted for either gender and many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the triple panels!! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete