Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday Challenge Card

Today is Thursday.  That means it is time for another DOstamper STARS Challenge.  Today is a photo-inspired Home Sweet Home challenge.

I had a little trouble getting started with this one, so I used the sketch at Mojo Monday.

 

I love the color palette in the photo.  I chose the DSP from the Gingham Garden collection.  I paired that with three flowers – two from the Petite Petals stamp set and the large flower is from the Flower Shop stamp set.  These were punched with their coordinating punches.  The sentiment is from Thanks and Hello.




Thanks for visiting today. 

Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
 


All items Stampin' Up unless noted.

Stamps: Petite Petals, Flower Shop, Thanks & Hello
Paper:  Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Other:  Petite Petals Punch, Pansy Punch, Basic Jewel Rhinestones

3 comments: