Thursday, March 6, 2014

DOStamper STARS Challege #72

Happy Thursday everyone.  Time again for another DOStamper STARS Challenge.  This week we are back to a color challenge.
When I saw we had a green with soft coral and blue, I thought of flowers and spring.  This card was stamped using the Morning Meadow Hostess Stamp Set and the Petite Petals Stamp Set.  I love the way the sentiments from this set look when they are stamped.

 
I added jewel rhinestones and some of the 1/8" silver ribbon to add some sparkle to this fairly simple layout. 
 
Find more inspiration from my fellow STARS:
 
Next Thursday I will feature another card using this stamp set.  Hope you will stop by again.
 
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
 
Stamps: Morning Meadow, Petite Petals
Paper:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Ink:  Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate
Other:  1/8" Silver Ribbon, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Petite Petals Punch

4 comments:

  1. Clever way to pair Morning Meadow with the Petite Petals, Cindy! Thanks for playing along for our DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME use of punch and background. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete