Thursday, February 6, 2014

DOstamper STARS Challenge #068

Hooray - it is Thursday, time for another DOstamper STARS Challenge.  This week cannot go fast enough for me.  I am so glad it is Thursday!  This week is a photo inspiration challenge called Home Sweet Home.
I really like this photo.  I like the colors and the floral images.  For my card, I used the Five Way Flower stamp with Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight ink.  I can't take any credit for the card layout.  I saw this layout done by Brandy Cox on You Tube last year.


I stamped the flower three times in each color on Whisper White cardstock.  This stamp is designed to work with the Stampin' Up Scallop Circle punches.  I punched one flower in each color using the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle and the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle.  I then layered each flower using one of each color.  I topped them off with a Basic Black Candy Dot.

 Here are links to my fellow STARS' cards:

Thanks for stopping by.

All items Stampin' Up unless noted.

Stamps: Five Way Flower, Four You, Mixed Bunch
Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Neutrals Candy Dots

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! Love it! I CASE the same card from Brandy, but I was unable to look at the possibilities outside of black and white. This color combo is great!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete