Thursday, January 23, 2014

DOstamper STARS Challenge meets One Sheet Wonder

It is Thursday again and that means it is time for another DOstamper STARS Challenge.  This week is a color challenge.
 
 
These are the colors that coordinate with the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper that is in the Spring Occasions catalog.  But what happens when you don't own that DSP (it is definitely on my wish list), you make your own.
 
One Sheet Wonder (OSW) is not a new technique.  I think this a great way to do some stamping and create a bunch of cards without having to make the exact same card more than once.
 
I found a relatively new template on LeeAnn Greff's website and I wanted to give it a try.  I used the Petal Parade (Sale-a-bration) stamp set and combined it with the above colors.  Here were my results:
 





I kept the card bases neutral - Whisper White and Crumb Cake.  Most of the sentiments are from the Label Love stamp set and cut with the coordinating punch.

I had a lot of fun creating these cards.  Thanks for stopping by.

All items Stampin' Up unless noted
 
Stamps: Petal Parade, Label Love, Four You
Paper:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana
Other:  Coastal Cabana 3/8" Stretch Ribbon, Artisan Label Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Scallop Circle Punch (EK Success), Tangerine Tango 1/4" Satin Ribbon, Scallops TIEF

3 comments:

  1. Wow Cindy...you outdid yourself in this challenge! It's hard to pick a favorite, they're all absolutely beautiful!!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love one sheet wonders and your's is awesome! Thanks for participating in our DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete