Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Calypso Epic Day

Today I am featuring my second card using the This and That Epic Day DSP and the Simply Sketched stamp set from Stampin' Up.


I love the chevron design on this Designer Series Paper.  I stamped the bird using Calypso Coral on Whisper White.   I then punched out the design using a 1 1/2" circle punch and layered that over a 1 3/4" scallop circle.  The sentiment is from the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set.  I love the look of layering the Large Oval Punch over the Modern Label punch.

Thanks for checking out my card today.

All items Stampin' Up unless noted

Stamp: Simply Sketched, Six-Sided Sampler

Paper:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, This and That Epic Day DSP
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Basic Jewel Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment