Sunday, September 15, 2013

Black and White and Red All Over


Today's card is based on this week's sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches:


I really like the Modern Medley Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up.  The Basic Black and Very Vanilla colors work great together or allow you to add a pop of color.  For this card I chose Cherry Cobbler.



All items Stampin' Up unless noted

Stamp: Flower Shop, Four You
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley DSP
Ink:  Versamark

Other:  White Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Flower Shop Punch

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! Red & Black is one of my favorite combos, so I LOVE this! I have enjoyed seeing all of your cards! TFS your passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your heat-embossed flower card, Great colour choice too-red white and black is so classic.. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge this week at CC&S

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete