Monday, August 19, 2013

In Colors Banners

For the final card of this series, I wanted to show how the 2013-15 In Colors look great together.  For the banners, I stamped the cardstock using the Dahlia stamp and matching ink color.  The tone-on-tone effect adds both texture and color to your cards.  I used dimensional adhesive on the Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding banners to create some additional layers.  The sweet little bow is tied using the White Baker’s Twine.


I hope you have enjoyed this card series. 


Stamp:  Regarding Dahlias (130327)
Paper:  Costal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink:  Costal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Smoky Slate
Other:  White Baker’s Twine
All items are available in my Stampin’ Up store.  Order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment